SUSANNE KAUFMANN Tea Trio
This product is currently sold out.
The gift set of Susanne Kaufmann teas. Three selected teas for inner beauty, relaxation and health
The set includes:
- Acid Alkalizing Tea 19,5 g
- Evening Tea 19,5 g
- Immune Tea 19,5 g
ACID ALKALIZING TEA
- Helps the body to find the correct acid-alkaline balance.
- The harmoniously matched herbs have been chosen to also have an effect of relaxation and strengthen the immune system.
- INGREDIENTS: raspberry leaves horsetail birch leaves stinging nettle leaves dandelion
- HOW TO USE: In order to achieve the best results, use 1 teabag per pot, add boiling water and let it steep for 3 minutes. As a special treatment, drink 2 litre of acid alkalizing tea per day for three weeks.
- Welding Driving ingredients condition the body‘s own defenses of the organism.
- Two to three cups of the recommended mixing, you should drink hot right at the start of a cold. The tea blend contains diaphoretic ingredients as elderflower. The mucolytic, expectorant promoting and antibacterial properties of chamomille have proven to treat inflammation of the airways and cough. Similarly, rooibos and bee balm which give the mixture a pleasant taste effect. The immune tea helps the body to strengthen its own defences and supports the immune system in order to arm itself against colds.
- INGREDIENTS: chamomile flowers elderflower rooibos tea bee balm mate green tea gunpowder green tea
- HOW TO USE: In order to achieve the best results, use 1 teabag per pot, add boiling water and let it steep for 4 minutes. Drink the tea in small sips at as high a temperature as possible.
- Lavender, rose and bee balm are complementary in their effect and can relieve psychological symptoms of stress and restlessness.
- Rose soothes and relaxes. By day, it even promotes the ability to concentrate. The balm soothes and promotes sleep. The essential oils of lemon balm leaves and lavender flowers act centrally reassuring. Your anticonvulsant properties also make it excellent agents in the treatment of nervous-induced gastrointestinal disorders. These are in fact often caused by internal unrest and in turn prevent sleep. The evening tea restores a pleasant sense of balance and inner calm after an eventful day.
- INGREDIENTS: apple rosehip leaf crisped mint bee balm stinging nettle leaves rose blossoms lavender blossom
- HOW TO USE: In order to achieve the best results, use 1 teabag per pot, add boiling water and let it steep for 6 minutes. Drink the tea in small sips at as high a temperature as possible.