DAVID MALLETT BLUSH Spray Hydratant
This product is currently sold out.
- Hydrates and protects colored hair against atmospheric pollution, UV rays and exposure to chemicals
- Prolongs shine and allows the color to express itself while softly neutralizing and camouflaging the undesirable green hue caused by chlorine and colour-fading
- Delivers antioxidant properties to hair, increases shine and wraps your hair in warm, transparent glow.
- Lightly perfumed with rhubarb.
- A biotechnologically obtained anionic polysaccharide that protects the scalp and hair cuticles by creating a protective barrier. High-molecular-weight polysaccharide acts like a protective matrix – by forming a film-like shield against atmospheric pollution, UV rays and exposure to domestic chemicals, and thus, prevents fading and damage.
- Procyanidin found in grape seed extract that prevents hair follicle damage. A very potent supplement, hydrosoluble procyanidin delivers antiallergenic, antihistamine, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant benefits.
- Raspberry vinegar - rich in vitamins and amino acids - contributes to solidify keratin to provide resilience, shine, and structure to the hair fibre; It also acts efficiently to balance the pH-levels of hair by sealing the cuticles, to resist color fading.
- Organic tomato extract - delivers antioxidant properties to the hair, reduces the green hue caused by exposure to chlorine, and protects hair from heat damage from the sun.
FREE of sulfates and parabens.
HOW TO USE: Shake the spray to activate its ingredients. Apply to cleansed hair to give moisture, increase shine and reduce the green hue caused by chlorine. Apply lightly on extremely pale blondes. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately. Not for children under 3 years.