MERME Advanced Eye Therapy
This product is currently sold out.
A cold pressed, potent dose of Vitamins K and E to reduce the appearance of ageing and dark circles under the delicate eye area. The smooth steel ball acts as a cooling agent to additionally target puffiness.
Ingredients: 100% Cold Pressed Prickly Pear Seed Oil (Opuntia ficus-indica Oil)
Certifications: Organic, Vegan, ECO Certified
Scent: Virtually untraceable except for a hint of hay or leaves
✓ Fine lines or ‘Crow's Feet’
✓ Dark circles
Origin: Extracted from the wild Prickly Pear Cactus grown in its native Mexico. It’s estimated that 1000 kg of cactus is needed to produce a litre of seed oil in a very time-consuming and laborious process with no heat or chemical treatment involved.
What’s Makes it Amazing?
MERME Prickly Pear Seed Oil is also a natural yet extremely effective way of fighting the signs of radical free damage (toxins) whilst offering intense moisture.
- Vitamin E - For Moisture
- Contains more Vitamin E than any other plant oil on the market. Combats dryness as well as assisting the skin to retain its natural oils. A great strengthener for the skin's UV defence and replenishing moisture lost from showering and harsh chemicals.
- Vitamin K - Blood Clotting Prevention (Dark Circles)
- Dark circles and ‘spider veins’ appear due to poor blood circulation caused by broken capillaries. Vitamin K hinders the flow of blood from these tiny blood vessels in the thin skin under the eyes, as well assisting in their reparation to even out skin tone and fade dark areas.
- Omega 6 (Linoleic Acid) - For Nourishment
- Fatty acids are powerful skin strengtheners and work as a barrier to retain moisture and calm allergies. They are not only beautifying but necessary for achieving and maintaining vibrant, healthy skin through their role in cell formation.
- Oleic Acid - The Assistant
- An additional fatty acid, packed full of intense moisture. Oleic acid is a crucial aid for other vitamins and nutrients to easily penetrate the skin.
HOW TO USE: Roll under eye area on clean skin as needed. For best results apply after showering. Your shower acts as a steamer and opens the skin's pores, allowing the oil to absorb more effectively.
Suitable for daily usage, mornings and evenings.
Avoid direct contact in eyes.
MERME Quality Promise: MERME has left the oil as it should be - naturally yellow in colour with a neutral smell - there are no added fragrances or preservatives. All MERME ingredients are EU and ECO Certified by trusted suppliers.